Prep 10 mins
Cook 18 mins
have not tried these myself but hear they are good
- 1 cup flour
- 3⁄4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2⁄3 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup marshmallow cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- preheat oven to 3258.
- in mixer bowl, blend flour, cracker crumbs, butter, sugar, brown sugar, and salt till crumbly.
- press into a buttered or greased 13x9" baking pan --
- bake for 15 minutes.
- spread marshmallow cream over base.
- sprinkle with chocolate chips --
- bake for 5 minutes. longer.cool and cut into squares.