Recipe by JamesDean'sGirl
From the good ol' days of high school "girl's night" (aka: full-on eating binges!!!) A great dessert for kids of all ages;)
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 6 ounces milk chocolate, chopped
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1⁄2 cups mini marshmallows
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- Grease the bottom and sides of an 8" round cake pan; line the bottom with waxed paper, grease the paper, and dust with graham cracker crumbs.
- In a large heavy saucepan over medium heat, begin to melt the butter.
- When it's half melted, add the chocolate and stir until the chocolate is half melted.
- Remove pan from heat and stir until both are fully melted.
- Stir in the sugar, eggs, vanilla, graham cracker crumbs, and marshmallows.
- Pour and scrape the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 30 minutes, or until the top is browned, the edges are crusty, and the center is still soft.
- Cool in pan on a wire rack for 20 minutes.
- Run a knife around the rim of the cake, cover with waxed paper, and invert onto a serving plate.
- Remove the pan and peel off the lining paper.
- Cover with another plate and invert again; remove the top sheet of waxed paper and cool about 15 minutes more.
- Serve with whipped cream, ice cream and fudge sauce, or dust with powdered sugar.