Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs 30 mins
Frosty twist on traditional s'mores.
- 2 1⁄4 cups cinnamon graham cracker crumbs (30 squares)
- 1⁄3 cup butter or 1⁄3 cup margarine, melted
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 2 cups chocolate fudge topping (not hot fudge topping)
- 2 1⁄2 cups whipped topping, thawed
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- Heat oven to 350. Grease rectangular pan, 13x9x2 inches. Mix 2 cups of the cracker crumbs and the butter in medium bowl. Press on bottom of pan.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Cool completely, about 20 minutes.
- Mix marshmallow creme and 1 cup chocolate topping in large bowl until smooth. Fold in whipped topping and 2 cups of the marshmallows. Spoon filling evenly over cooled crust.
- Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup cracker crumbs and 1 cup marshmallows over top of dessert. Drizzle remaining 1 cup chocolate topping over top of dessert.
- Spray a piece of aluminum foil with cooking spray. Tightly cover dessert with foil, sprayed side down.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours or freeze up to 3 days. Cut into squares.