Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Although this is not one of those fancy guacamole recipes, I love the fact that it's so quick and easy to whip up! I really like the blend of favors and the fact that it's not chunky, but creamy instead. It's very addictive, and perfect for those late-night snack cravings...(NOTE: Cooking time is chill time.)
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and quartered
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon medium salsa
- 1 tablespoon plain yogurt or 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄8 teaspoon Tabasco sauce (or Frank's hot sauce)
- salt & pepper
- Dump all ingredients into a food processor (or blender) and blend until smooth and creamy. Adjust seasoning, if needed.
- Refrigerate in a covered container. Chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
This was quick! I had this for dinner last night with nachos. I did not use the food processor, because I like the combination of some mashed and some larger pieces of avocado. I ate it all!!
a good dip i only used 1 clove of garlic and sour cream thanks for posting dee