Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
- Pam cooking spray, grilling spray
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt, such as kosher
- 1 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (4 breasts = 1 1/4 pound)
- Spray grate of outdoor grill and utensils with grilling spray. Preheat grill to medium heat according to manufacturer's directions.
- Combine paprika, salt, pepper, and garlic in small bowl until well blended. Rub onto chicken breasts. Spray each breast with cooking spray for additional browning. Grill chicken about 7 minutes per side or until no longer pink in centers (165°F).
- COOK'S TIPS:.
- Clean broccoli and spray with grilling spray -- grill to desired doneness and drizzle with favorite vinaigrette.
- Prepare a simple grill-top potato salad -- cut red onion and small red potatoes into small chunks of similar size. Spray with grilling spray and grill in vegetable grill pan until tender and browned. Toss with chopped fresh celery and mixture of mayonnaise, Gulden's Spicy Brown Mustard and dill weed.