Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
From EatingWell Sept/Oct 2011
- 3 tablespoons whole grain mustard or 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1⁄4 teaspoon smoked paprika or 1⁄4 teaspoon dried chipotle powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 4 (4 ounce) salmon fillets, skinless
- Preheat oven to 450°F Line a baking sheet with foil and coat with cooking spray.
- Combine mustard, maple syrup, paprika, pepper and salt in a small bowl.
- Place salmon fillets on the prepared backing sheet. Spread evenly with the mustard mixture.
- Bake until cooked through, 8-12 minutes.