Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Really good dip. I found this on the Blue Diamond Almonds website. Can be made into a salad dressing by using 1 cup evaporated milk instead of 1/2 cup.
- 1⁄2 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup blue diamond smokehouse almonds
- 4 ounces gorgonzola, softened
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Place almonds in food processor; cover. Process until coarsely chopped.
- Combine evaporated milk, mayonnaise, yogurt, almonds,cheese, vinegar and black pepper in medium bowl; cover.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.