1/1 Photo of Smoky Bacon and Chipotle Sweet Potatoes
Sweet potatoes are delicious as a savory side. I like them much better this way than with loads of sugar. I've made sweet potatoes semi-"twice baked" before and with furthering tweaking came up with this. Hope you enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cover potatoes in a saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Cook until tender and then drain.
- 2Mash potatoes, add butter, sour cream, sugar, cheese, chipotle pepper and bacon; mix well.
- 3Adjust seasoning with salt and black pepper.
- 4Top with toasted pecans just before serving.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Smoky Bacon and Chipotle Sweet Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (181 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 469.0
- Calories from Fat 261
- Total Fat 29.0 g
- Saturated Fat 13.3 g
- Cholesterol 60.3 mg
- Sodium 523.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 12.0 g
- Protein 12.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chipotle chiles in adobo