Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This goes great on any Beignets or Fried fish but made to go with my Crab Cakes With Chipotle Peppers Crab Cakes With Chipotle Peppers It's also a great sauce for a potato salad
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped scallion
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
- 1 stalk finely chopped celery
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 -2 tablespoon chipotle chile in adobo, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Whisk together all ingredients.
- Cover and chill 1 hour.
Used with Southwestern Salmon burgers. Made 1 c. but used less chipotle since I know how hot it can be.
DH loved this. I had to improvise with some non-fresh ingredients...chipotle chili powder, dried parsley, and freeze dried chives. Can't wait to do it again with fresh! I also used low-fat mayo.
This was fantastic!!!! Loved it on the crab cakes.