- 4 slices thick-cut bacon, cut into thin strips
- 2 cups yellow onions, finely chopped
- 2 cups red bell peppers
- 2 (6 ounce) packages Knorr Chicken Flavor Pasta Sides
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack pepper cheese
- 4 cups rotisserie-cooked chicken
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook bacon in a large saucepan over medium high heat, stirring occasionally until crisp, about 4 minutes.
- Stir in red peppers and onion into saucepan, and cook, stirring occasionally until crisp-tender, about 3 minutes.
- Remove from saucepan, and set aside.
- Prepare chicken flavor Knorr pasta sides in a large saucepan according to package directions.
- Stir in chicken, cheese, peppers, and onion during the last 2 minutes of cooking time.