Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
from the local paper. A nice inexpensive main dish.
Make and share this Smokey Mac and Cheese recipe from Food.com.
- Cook bacon in a large saucepan over medium high heat, stirring occasionally until crisp, about 4 minutes.
- Stir in red peppers and onion into saucepan, and cook, stirring occasionally until crisp-tender, about 3 minutes.
- Remove from saucepan, and set aside.
- Prepare chicken flavor Knorr pasta sides in a large saucepan according to package directions.
- Stir in chicken, cheese, peppers, and onion during the last 2 minutes of cooking time.