Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Taste of Home.
- 1 lb fully cooked kielbasa or 1 lb Polish sausage, sliced
- 3 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 celery rib, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 2 cups cooked noodles
- In a large skillet, saute the sausage, cabbage and celery in oil for 5 minutes.
- Add the mustard, garlic salt and sage.
- Cook and stir over medium heat for 4-6 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Stir in noodles and heat through.