1/1 Photo of Smoked Salmon & Pasta
This was something I did when unexpected guests arrived, and it went down well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring salted pasta water to a boil and while the pasta is cooking, sauté the garlic in the oil in a skillet--but don't burn it.
- 2Add the walnuts and cook 2-3 minutes, then add salmon and season lightly.
- 3Add the cream and heat through.
- 4Drain the pasta and turn it into the skillet, toss and add the parsley, and serve.
- 5Top with freshly grated parmesan if desired.
Browse Our Top Pasta Shells Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta Shells Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Smoked Salmon & Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 692.3
- Calories from Fat 303
- Total Fat 33.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 49.9 mg
- Sodium 217.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 77.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 19.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: