Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This was something I did when unexpected guests arrived, and it went down well.
Make and share this Smoked Salmon & Pasta recipe from Food.com.
- Bring salted pasta water to a boil and while the pasta is cooking, sauté the garlic in the oil in a skillet--but don't burn it.
- Add the walnuts and cook 2-3 minutes, then add salmon and season lightly.
- Add the cream and heat through.
- Drain the pasta and turn it into the skillet, toss and add the parsley, and serve.
- Top with freshly grated parmesan if desired.
This was an enjoyable, but quick and simple lunch. I made half the recipe, roughly halving all ingredients except for using the full garlic clove and about 2 ounces smoked salmon. I used about 3/4 ounce walnuts and topped with freshly ground black pepper and freshly grated Parmagiano Reggiano. Thanks for sharing your recipe!
We enjoyed this dish very much but added a bit mor smoked salmon to the recipe. I was very, very tasty and leftovers where just as good.