Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this recipe from a friend. I believe he got it from a cookbook for smoked meats and seafoods. Everytime I make this I get rave reviews. I hope you enjoy!
- 2 1⁄2 cups smoked salmon, crumbled
- 8 ounces low-fat cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- Mix all ingredients well, and chill until ready to serve.
- Serve on crudite platter with assorted dry crackers, vegetables, or deli snack breads.