Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a Cooking Light version of smoked salmon dip...a little better for the waistline...
- 8 ounces light cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 4 ounces smoked salmon, chopped, divided
- dill sprigs, as garnish
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a food processor.
- Add half of salmon; process until smooth.
- Fold in remaining salmon.
- Garnish with dill sprigs if desired.
Very nice recipe, easy and tasty. I made it to go with bagels for a morning coffee break party at work. The co-workers loved it. Thanks for sharing