Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Easy to make dip from Rachael Ray that is quick and delicious and tends to disappear quickly when served.
- 1⁄2 lb cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄8 cup heavy cream
- 4 tablespoons chives, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 lb smoked salmon or 1⁄2 lb lox, diced
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- black pepper, to taste
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- Mix cream cheese and heavy cream, until smooth.
- Stir in chives, salmon, lemon zest, pepper and sour cream.
- Transfer to serving dish and refrigerate for one hour.
- Serve with variety of crackers.
Thank you so much for sharing this great snack by Rachel Ray. I loved it. Quick and easy to make, great flavor and textures. Simply a wonderful lunch treat, which I served with sesame bagel chips and multi-grained crackers. I will definitely make this again and again. Made for Herb of the Month - Chives :)