Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
My Mother used to make this all the time, Its so simple and so good, Use your wooden spoon and not your MixMaster, You don't want to end up with a tuna fish like texture--Don't Over Mix.
- 8 ounces smoked salmon (Hard Smoked)
- 2 cups cream cheese, softened
- 1 1⁄4 cups mayonnaise
- 3⁄4 cup green onion, chopped
- In a bowl add cream cheese and mayonnaise; mix until smooth.
- Dice smoked salmon into small pieces.
- Add green onion and salmon.
- Chill and serve.
This dip was a great snack for my family last night. We loved smoked salmon, and this was very yummy! Very creamy and flavorful too. I added a little bit of dried dill to this and it was awesome, thanks. Made this for Fall PAC 2008.