1/3 Photos of Smoked Salmon and Wasabi Tea Sandwiches
Something different to add to a platter with a variety of tea sandwiches, or just a nice afternoon snack. This is really quick if you use chive cream cheese in the tub and prepared wasabi. From Bon Appétit.
My Private Note
tea san ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix wasabi powder and 2 teaspoons water in medium bowl to form paste.
- 2Add cream cheese; using electric mixer, beat until well combined.
- 3Place all bread slices on work surface. Trim crusts.
- 4Spread each with wasabi cream cheese, dividing equally.
- 5Top 6 bread slices with smoked salmon, dividing equally.
- 6Sprinkle lemon juice and black pepper, then chives over salmon.
- 7Top with remaining bread slices, cheese side down.
- 8Note: Can be made two hours ahead. Wrap sandwiches individually in paper towels and refrigerate.
- 9Cut each sandwich into 4 triangles.
- 10Transfer to platter cut side up.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Smoked Salmon and Wasabi Tea Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (36 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 65.4
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 7.4 mg
- Sodium 189.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 4.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: