1/1 Photo of Smoked Salmon and Caviar Salad
This is such a classy meal, it looks fantastic and the flavours are wonderful. We've had it as a brunch for two. I've increased the quantities and had it as meal for 4-6, or it can be served as a starter.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil, steam or microwave potatoes until just tender; drain.
- 2Preheat oven to very hot.
- 3Halve potatoes, place, cut-side up on lightly oiled oven tray, drizzle with oil, bake for 15 minutes or until crisp and brown, turning occasionally.
- 4Boil, steam or microwave asparagus until just tender, drain, cut spears in half crossways.
- 5Cut salmon into strips.
- 6AVOCADO PUREE.
- 7Halve avocado, discard stone, scoop out flesh, blend or process avocado and remaining ingredients until smooth.
- 8Divide avocado puree among serving plates, top with potatoes, mesclun, asparagus, smoked salmon and a good dollop of caviar.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Smoked Salmon and Caviar Salad
Serving Size: 1 (634 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 550.2
- Calories from Fat 204
- Total Fat 22.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 72.4 mg
- Sodium 918.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.5 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 29.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: