Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is such a classy meal, it looks fantastic and the flavours are wonderful. We've had it as a brunch for two. I've increased the quantities and had it as meal for 4-6, or it can be served as a starter.
- Boil, steam or microwave potatoes until just tender; drain.
- Preheat oven to very hot.
- Halve potatoes, place, cut-side up on lightly oiled oven tray, drizzle with oil, bake for 15 minutes or until crisp and brown, turning occasionally.
- Boil, steam or microwave asparagus until just tender, drain, cut spears in half crossways.
- Cut salmon into strips.
- AVOCADO PUREE.
- Halve avocado, discard stone, scoop out flesh, blend or process avocado and remaining ingredients until smooth.
- Divide avocado puree among serving plates, top with potatoes, mesclun, asparagus, smoked salmon and a good dollop of caviar.
I was so close to posting this before but never got around to it. I'm glad you have posted this, this is a regular in my house. Very fresh and perfect for summer. Thanks for posting. Miss Pixie x x x :D
Superb! Really great combination of seafood and other ingredients and the avocado base was ever so good!