Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I saw a picture of this in a magazine and was hooked, before even trying the dish. The pink of the salmon and the green lettuce and avocado look so pretty together and the flavours are just right. This is perfect for your summer picnic and so quick to make.
- 2 8-inch flour tortillas
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled,stoned and sliced
- 50 g smoked salmon
- 1⁄2 cup arugula or 1⁄2 cup your favourite lettuce
- 1⁄2 cup watercress
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 lime, juiced
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Warm the tortillas in a dry frying pan until they puff up and brown slightly.
- Arrange slices of smoked salmon, avocado, lettuce and watercress on the breads.
- Grind black pepper over top, drizzle with lime juice and top with a spoonful of yogurt.
- Sprinkle dill over the ingredients.
- Roll up the tortillas tightly, cut in half and serve.