Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
A tasty, very easy appetizer that is perfect with a nice dry white wine.
- 1 baguette
- 20 pieces smoked salmon
- 2 ounces melted butter
- 8 ounces goat cheese
- 4 ounces canned artichoke hearts
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Slice baguette into 1/4-inch slices, toss with melted butter.
- Place in a 350°F oven for 5 minutes; set aside.
- Combine cheese, artichokes, oil and chives, blend well.
- Top each sliced baguette with a slice of the salmon and top with goat cheese mixture.