A tasty, very easy appetizer that is perfect with a nice dry white wine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice baguette into 1/4-inch slices, toss with melted butter.
- 2Place in a 350°F oven for 5 minutes; set aside.
- 3Combine cheese, artichokes, oil and chives, blend well.
- 4Top each sliced baguette with a slice of the salmon and top with goat cheese mixture.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Smoked Salmon and Artichoke Goat Cheese Toasts
Serving Size: 1 (1454 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 138.6
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 15.0 mg
- Sodium 218.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 4.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: