Prep 24 hrs
Cook 30 mins
A great, flavorful marinade for chicken, lamb, or salmon! Smoked paprika is the best!!! Buy it onlihe or at specialty stores. This recipe makes enough to marinade 2 lbs., chicken, lamb or salmon.
- 2 tablespoons spanish smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1⁄2 onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 pinch salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1. Whisk all the ingredients together.
- 2. Place in a bowl with the food to be marinated, cover with cling film and leave in the fridge overnight.
- 3. Pour off excess marinade before grilling, roasting or frying.