Recipe by JackieOhNo!
This is a dip with great Scandinavian taste that you can throw together 1-2-3! You can add a small, seeded, and finely chopped cucumber for a slightly different taste. Or, you might want to cover the dip with chopped fresh parsley or pimento. Serve it with rye or pumpernickel bread or your favorite crackers.
- 1⁄2 cup chopped smoked norwegian salmon (about 3 oz.)
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried dill or 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
- 1⁄8 teaspoon white pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a large bowl. Using a hand mixer, blend with on and off pulses until the mixture is workable, then blend on low speed until the mixture is smooth and well mixed. Cover and chill until ready to use. Serve chilled or at room temperature.