Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
The simplest of pasta salads from the side panel of a jar of light mayonnaise (store brand). This is a basic recipe that lends itself to variations of your choice.
- 1 lb small penne pasta, cooked drained and cooled
- 2 cups smoked ham, 1/4 inch strips
- 1⁄2 cup onion, sliced thin
- 1⁄2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup honey mustard
- kosher salt & freshly ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, toss together pasta, ham, and onions; season with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and mustard.
- Fold into pasta.