Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
We made this last weekend for my step-son's sleep over. It is a slightly modified recipe from TOH's Quick Cooking Magazine. Everybody loved it.
- 1 (14 ounce) prebaked pizza dough
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup barbecue sauce (We use KC Masterpiece)
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Place the pizza crust on a 14 inch pizza pan or baking stone.
- In a large bowl, mix together the chicken, barbecue sauce and salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread chicken mixture over crust.
- Sprinkle evenly with mozzarella and cheddar cheeses.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
My brother is extremely picky and loved this and it was all gone very fast i suggest you make enough for atleast 3 times as much as you think u will use it is atleast that good MMFWCL Fletch