Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
My Grandma used to make this for me all the time. They made it when she was young. Quick and taste's good.
- 1 slice round steak
- 1 can mushroom
- 1 chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 can tomato soup
- 5 carrots
- 2 onions
- 2 teaspoons soya sauce
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- Slice steak against the grain into small strips.
- Brown in margarine and add Soya sauce.
- Cut carrots, onions and add with the mushrooms to the meat until meat is brown and vegetables are tender.
- Add soup and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Serve over mashed potatoes, pasta or rice.
My grandma's was even simpler and no one who has tasted it diesn't like it, even kids!