Rhonda O's Note:
From a book my Aunt Debbie shared with me. The Treasury OF White Trash Cooking. I love it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Shred lettuce thinly.
- 2Thinly slice cucumber and onion Chop up tomato courselyThrow together in a large bowl or foot tub.
- 3Add sour cream mayonnaise and cider vinegar until the vegetables are covered about a quarter inch--the salad should be rather thin and"sluicey"---soupy.
- 4Amounts are probably about 2 pints mayonnaise to one half pint vinegar and one pint sour cream.
- 5(That`s a guess) Lots of salt and pepper to taste You`ll know when it`s right.
- 6Runny, Soupy, and wilted.
- 7It`s better from the ice box.
- 8And even better left over on sandwiches.
- 9I Have The Cookbook!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sluicey-dab in a Foot Tub
Serving Size: 1 (49 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 9.7
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 0.4 g