Recipe by HOTTOPOT
Since I love Mexican food so much, I thought I'd share this great 2 in 1 recipe with you!
- 4 lbs boneless pork butt or 4 lbs pork shoulder
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 cups shredded pork roast
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 4 flour tortillas
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mexican cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse roast; place in slow cooker top with salsa. Cook on low 8-10 hours. Remove from cooker; discard 1/2 of juices, shred meat, return to cooker.
- On half a tortilla, spread sour cream to cover. Top with 1/2 cup pork and 1 tablespoon salsa; top with cheese. Fold other half over; grill in a med-high skillet until cheese is melted and outside is lightly golden (about 3 minutes each side).