Recipe by ShortieNJ
This comes from my 365 Easy Slow Cooker Recipes book, looks amazingly simple, can't wait to try it
- 3 (10 ounce) cans tomato bisque soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can French onion soup
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 3⁄4 cup pasta shells (small)
- 1 1⁄2 cups mozzarella cheese (shredded)
Directions See How It's Made
- combine soups, italian seasoning, and 1 1/2 soup cans of water in 4-5 quart slow cooker.
- cover, cook on high for 1 hour (until mixture is hot).
- add pasta shells, cook for 1 1/2-2 hours (until pasta is cooked), stir several times to keep pasta from sticking to bottom of slow cooker.
- turn heat off, add mozzarella, stir until cheese melts.
- optional: serve with french fried onions over the top of each individual serving.