Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Delicious and very low in sugar and carbs.
- 8 small boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄3 cup sugar-free orange marmalade
- 1⁄3 cup low-carb barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Toss chicken with flour in Slow Cooker.
- Stir in all remaining ingredients; cover with lid.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours, or on High for 3-4 hours.
This is fantastic! Not easy to please family but they all went crazy for this.<br/>I had a slight variation-- didn't have the orange marmalade so I substituted about 1 tablespoon of orange rind and added more bbq sauce-- about 1/2 cup and 1 tblsp. of chopped garlic ( I confused with a different recipe). The start up was really freightening as the smell of garlic was just enough to make me open all the windows. I added a cup of half and half and that ultimately cut the strong garlic. Cooked 4 hours on high in my Hamilton Beach "Stay & Go" cooker. I will keep my version but I'm going to pick up some orange marmalade to try the original. I bet it's terrific.<br/>Thank you, Wendy in WA.