1/1 Photo of Slow Cooker Lasagna
This recipe isn't meant to "replace" oven-baked lasagna. However, it is a convenient tasty meal to come home to on a busy workday as well as weekends.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 453.59 g ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 822.13 g can tomato sauce
- 236.59 ml water
- 170.09 g can tomato paste
- 4.92 ml salt
- 4.92 ml dried oregano
- 226.79 g package no-boil lasagna noodles
- 946.36 ml shredded mozzarella cheese
- 354.88 ml small curd cottage cheese
- 118.29 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 1In skillet, cook beef, onion and garlic over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- 2Add the tomato sauce, water, tomato paste, salt and oregano; mix well.
- 3Spread a fourth of the meat sauce in an ungreased 5-quart slow cooker. Arrange a third of the noodles over sauce (break the noodles if necessary).
- 4Combine the cheeses; spoon a third of the mixture over noodles. Repeat layers twice.
- 5Top with remaining meat sauce.
- 6Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until noodles are tender.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Slow Cooker Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (336 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 546.0
- Calories from Fat 299
- Total Fat 33.2 g
- Saturated Fat 16.7 g
- Cholesterol 127.2 mg
- Sodium 2189.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 12.7 g
- Protein 43.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
no-boil lasagna noodles