- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans Italian-style stewed tomatoes
- 3 cups water
- 1 bunch kale, washed and chopped
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed French onion soup
- 8 ounces mild Italian sausage, casings removed
- 1 (9 ounce) package refrigerated cheese tortellini
- grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown italian sausage in large skillet over medium-high heat. Drain fat. Transfer to 4 or 5 quart slow cooker.
- Add undrained tomatoes, water, and onion soup.
- Cover; cook on low for 8 to 10 hours or on high for 4 to 5 hours.
- If using low heat, turn slow cooker to high. Stir in kale and tortellini into soup. Cover and cook for 15 minutes more. Garnish with grated Parmesan cheese.