Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Less ingredients than the other found in Recipezaar. Great to start ahead and have as appetizer for guests when they're arriving.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 teaspoons white wine worcestershire sauce or 2 teaspoons regular Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry or 1 tablespoon apple juice
- 1⁄4 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 12 ounces drained crabmeat
- In slow cooker, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, garlic salt and Worcestershire (regular W. will only make dip darker color).
- Mix well with fork before adding sherry, onions, and crabmeat.
- Cover and cook on low setting for 90 minutes.