Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
This was one of those 'moment of desperation' discoveries that was an incredible hit with my family. Leftovers were great cold. I'm writing it down so I can make it again. Next time I might try adding 1 t rosemary, and not using the bell pepper.
- Around breakfast time, place pork loin in slow cooker (mine was frozen solid when I put it in).
- Drizzle the surface with olive oil and then vinegar (I didn't measure, so 1/4 c and 2 T are just rough guesses).
- Sprinkle salt, pepper, garlic, and fennel seed evenly over the surface.
- Dice bell pepper and toss on top of the loin.
- Turn slow cooker on lowest setting, and leave until dinner.