Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 hrs
This is a recipe from another website that is a little different than the other crock pot cube steak recipes posted here. I used a 19 ounce can of Progresso Onion Soup instead of the condensed onion soup.
- 1 1⁄2-2 lbs cube steaks
- 1 ounce brown gravy mix
- 1 ounce au jus mix
- 10 1⁄2 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 10 1⁄2 ounces onion soup
- 10 1⁄2 ounces water
- In a medium bowl combine the soups and packets of mix and water.
- Place cube steak in crock pot.
- Pour soup mixture over cube steak.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on low 6-8 hours.
- Serve over mashed potatoes or egg noodles.