Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
This recipe is easy and delicious. I omit the salt. I have only cooked on the low setting.
- 3 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups quick-cooking rice
- 1 cup water
- 1 lb boneless chicken breasts or 1 lb chicken tenders
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 cup diced celery
- Spray crock pot with cooking spray.
- Combine, soup, rice and water in slow cooker.
- Add chicken.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt, pepper and paprika.
- Sprinkle celery over top of chicken.
- Cover and cook on High 3 to 4 hours or low 6 to 8 hours.