Recipe by Annacia
Cluck, cluck! Chili goes white with chicken in a slow and spicy brew. Makes 6, 1-1/2 cup servings.
Top Review by Nikki Kate
My DH and I liked this Chili. I am always looking for different ways to serve chili for him because it's one of his favorites. This is very easy to make. The only problem I have with this recipe is that there is way to much liquid. I served it over rice as another review suggested and the liquid was absorbed by the rice. I will be trying this recipe in the near future. I will cut down on the amount of liquid and update you on the outcome!
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup dried great northern beans, rinsed, sorted
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 5 cups water
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) canold el paso chopped green chilies
Directions See How It's Made
- In 3 1/2 or 4-quart slow cooker, combine chicken, beans, onion, garlic, oregano, salt, soup and water; mix well.
- Cover; cook on low setting for 8 to 10 hours or until beans are tender and chicken is no longer pink.
- Just before serving, stir in cumin, hot pepper sauce and chiles. Serve with additional hot sauce if desired.