Prep 20 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Other potatoes can be used but red potatoes work best in this recipe.
Make and share this Slow Cooked Scalloped Potatoes and Ham recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs unpeeled medium-size red potatoes, cut into quarters (about 6 cups)
- 1⁄3 cup chopped green bell pepper (1 small)
- 2 cups cubed cooked ham (1/2 inch thick)
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1 (16 ounce) jar alfredo sauce
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄3 cup shredded parmesan cheese, if desired (1-1/3 oz.)
- chopped fresh parsley, if desired
- Spray 3-1/2 to 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Layer half each of the potatoes, bell pepper and ham in slow cooker. Sprinkle with half of the onion.
- In medium bowl, mix pasta sauce, milk and pepper; spoon half of mixture over ham. Layer with remaining potatoes, bell pepper, ham, onion and sauce (do not stir).
- Cover; cook on Low heat setting 6 to 8 hours.
- About 5 minutes before serving; stir mixture gently; sprinkle Parmesan cheese over top. Cover; cook on Low heat setting until cheese is melted. Top each serving with parsley.