Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
I found this in Simple & Delicious magazine. Had to post this so as not to lose it. This sounds wonderful and simple.
- Cut ribs into serving size pieces.
- Place in a 5-quart slow cooker.
- Combine barbecue sauce and salad dressing; pour over ribs.
- Sprinkle with garlic.
- cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours or until meat is tender.
- Remove ribs and keep warm.
- Strain cooking liquid into a small saucepan; skim fat.
- Combine flour and water until smooth; stir into cooking liquid.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minute or until thickened.
- Spoon sauce over the ribs.