Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 hrs
Courtesy of Bangers n'Mash cookbook a recipe by Joan Hutchins from Brampton, Ontario. This is a delicious tasting dish. Preparation is easy, and it's ready when you need it. This recipe is for 3. Just adjust quantities to your taste for more servings. Four hours into cooking add potatoes. Best not to alter ingredients, as this is the perfect mix.
- Cut beef into bit size chunks.
- Chop celery and carrots into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Slice big onions into quarters and quarter again.
- Chop green pepper.
- Pour vegetable cocktail into slow cooker pot, adding vegetables prepared as above.
- Add tapioca and stir again.
- (Important- do not add potatoes for more than one hour, place in cooker after 4 hours.).
- Set slow cooker on medium heat (or auto) and cook for five hours.