Prep 8 hrs
Cook 10 mins
This is another family favorite. This cookie needs to be dusted with powdered sugar. The dough must be refrigerated overnight.
- Mix ingredients until smooth and creamy.
- Place dough in refrigerator over night.
- Roll out on floured board about 1/8 inch thick.
- Cut into 2 inch squares.
- Fill with your choice of preserves.
- Roll each square into crescent shape, log or put opposite sides together.
- Bake at 400 degrees until light brown about 10 to minutes.
- Sprinkle with powered sugar when cool.