1/2 Photos of Slovak Cream Cheese Cookies
8 hrs 10 mins
Jane from Ohio's Note:
This is another family favorite. This cookie needs to be dusted with powdered sugar. The dough must be refrigerated overnight.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix ingredients until smooth and creamy.
- 2Place dough in refrigerator over night.
- 3Roll out on floured board about 1/8 inch thick.
- 4Cut into 2 inch squares.
- 5Fill with your choice of preserves.
- 6Roll each square into crescent shape, log or put opposite sides together.
- 7Bake at 400 degrees until light brown about 10 to minutes.
- 8Sprinkle with powered sugar when cool.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Slovak Cream Cheese Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (28 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 116.7
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 20.5 mg
- Sodium 68.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 1.1 g