Recipe by WJKing
Quick and fabulous! This is a fantastic, quick and easy recipe. Our kids LOVE this! No need to buy buns for this recipe! A wonderful quick lunch for unexpected company with on-hand ingredients! ENJOY!
Top Review by Scrivener1
This was good and economical. I used 2 lbs. ground beef. Instead of the sloppy joe sauce, I used Ragu's Chunky Tomato, garlic, and onion sauce (1 lb. 10 oz.). I did not use add the sesame seed. I would make this again for a weekday meal.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground turkey or 1 1⁄2 lbs ground venison or 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 15 1⁄2 ounces sloppy joe sandwich sauce
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- In skillet, cook meat and drain if necessary.
- Stir in sauce; mix well.
- Pour into lightly greased 9 x13 pan.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- In a bowl, combine Bisquick, eggs and milk just until blended; pour over cheese.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake uncovered at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 25 minutes or until golden brown.