Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are fast and easy. A quick meal that everyone will love. Especially kids.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- garlic powder (to taste)
- salt & pepper (to taste)
- 1⁄2 cup catsup
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream (I usually add a bit more)
- 8 instant flakey biscuits (1 package or can)
- Cook beef & onions until brown. Season meat with salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste. Drain excess grease and put back on burner.
- Add catsup & sour cream. Mix well and let simmer on low while you prepare the biscuits.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Take biscuits out of package and form each one into squares on two ungreased cookie sheets.
- Put meat in the center of the square and fold over, corner to corner. Press with a floured fork around the edges to seal them tight. Cut three slices in the top of each turnover to give them room to breathe.
- Cook them for about 15 minutes, or until brown.
- Serve with sour cream on the side.
These were quick and easy and the kids really enjoyed eating them. The filling possibilities are endless. Thanks for posting.