Recipe by kai'smom04
Not sure where I got this recipe..my sister used to make them for her kids and my kids absolutely love them.
Top Review by 2atdiemer
The kids and I loved this. I made the recipe exactly as written (omitting the butter at the end). I did have a hard time fitting all the filling into the dough, next time I'll roll them out a little larger than 4".
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (12 ounce) can refrigerated biscuits (flaky works best)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cook ground beef with onion in large skillet until browned, drain.
- add ketchup, sour cream, salt and garlic powder to beef mixture.
- Pat or roll each biscuit into a 4 inch square on a floured surface.
- Place squares on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Spoon 1/4 cup of ground beef mix into the center of each biscuit.
- Fold over the corner of each square to form a triangle.
- Seal edges with a fork.
- Cut 2-3 small slits in the top of each turnover to let steam escape.
- Bake 15-20 min or until golden brown.
- brush with melted butter before serving if desired.