Prep 7 mins
Cook 21 mins
This is just one of those "Oh my god! I have no idea what I'm going to make for dinner recipes". It's fast and easy, and just what any weekday warrior needs for a good meal!
- 4 medium baking potatoes
- 2 1⁄2 cups sloppy joe sandwich sauce (you will find it with the chili in your grocery store)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- chopped onion
- sour cream
- chopped bell pepper
- Prick potatoes with a knife and rub with butter.
- Place on a microwavable plate and cook on high for 6 minutes.
- Spin the potatoes around in the butter and continue to cook for 6-8 more minutes, or until tender.
- Let stand for 5 minutes in microwave.
- Cut a slit down the center of the potatoes and press the ends to make a little well for the fillings.
- Spoon the sloppy joe"stuff" into the potatoes and top with the cheese.
- Microwave for 1-2 minutes or until the cheese haves melted.
- Serve with addition topping choices.
This was pretty good! I made my own sloppy joe mix and just followed the rest of the recipe. Super good if your in a hurry and have no idea what to make!