Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Fun for kids to play with (NOT EAT!!)
- Mix the glue, 6 tablespoons water and food coloring until it is dissolved.
- In a separate bowl, dissolve 1 teaspoon borax into 1 tablespoon water.
- Add to the glue solution.
- You will get a very thick clump of slime when the two mix.
- Pull the clump of slime out of the glue mixture and put it in a separate bowl.
- Mix another batch of the borax solution and add to the remaining glue mixture.
- Repeat until all the glue mixture is used (about 3-4 times).
- With clean hands, knead the slime to mix.
- This will take about 10 minutes and is not very difficult as the slime easily separates between your fingers.
- If a looser, more slimy texture is desired knead in a bit more water.
- The more water you add, the slimier it gets.
- The slime doesn't leave a residue and doesn't get stuck on anything.
- Store in an airtight container.
- This can easily be doubled, tripled or quadrupled.
- THIS RECIPE IS NOT FOR EATING!