1 hr 20 mins
A co-worker shared this recipe with my family quite a few years ago, and it quickly became our favorite zucchini bread. Nice and moist, and most people don't realize they're eating zucchini bread. I hope you enjoy this as much as we do.
My Private Note
large l ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix eggs, oil, white sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla until well blended. (I mix this by hand but an electric mixer can also be used.).
- 2In separate bowl, combine dry ingredients (flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and nutmeg).
- 3Add dry ingredients to the egg mixture and mix well.
- 4Add the coconut and zucchini and mix well. (I use my food processer rather than grating the zucchini, and I just make sure it is chopped very fine -- much easier than hand grating.).
- 5Pour into greased pan. This recipe originally called for using a 9x5 bread loaf, but I tend to use the mini loaf pans because we can't eat an entire 9x5 loaf that quickly.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 60 minutes if using the 9x5 pan (or until toothpick or cake tester comes out clean when inserted near the middle). When I use the smaller bread/loaf pans, I use 4 of the pans and bake for 35-45 minutes depending on which oven I am using (one oven bakes faster/hotter than the other).
- 7I have found this bread is even better the next day, and it can easily be frozen.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Slightly Different Zucchini Bread
Serving Size: 1 (1478 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 5491.4
- Calories from Fat 2388
- Total Fat 265.4 g
- Saturated Fat 58.5 g
- Cholesterol 634.5 mg
- Sodium 1695.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 724.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 21.5 g
- Sugars 423.3 g
- Protein 63.7 g