1/1 Photo of Sliced Tomatoes Baked With Parmesan Cheese
Emily Elizabeth's Note:
With just a few simple ingredients and 15 minutes in the oven, you have a wonderful and delightful looking side dish. I believe I got this recipe from a book called Gluten-Free by Michael Cox.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- 2Lightly grease a baking pan or cookie sheet with olive oil.
- 3Thickly slice the tomatoes and place them in a single layer on the greased pan.
- 4In a small bowl make a paste by combining the parmesan cheese, 2 tablespoons olive oil and chopped parsley. Season paste with a few shakes of black pepper.
- 5Spread the paste evenly over each tomato.
- 6Bake for 15 minutes (top rack) until the tops are golden brown and bubbling.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sliced Tomatoes Baked With Parmesan Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 130.2
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 11.0 mg
- Sodium 196.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 5.6 g