With just a few simple ingredients and 15 minutes in the oven, you have a wonderful and delightful looking side dish. I believe I got this recipe from a book called Gluten-Free by Michael Cox.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Lightly grease a baking pan or cookie sheet with olive oil.
- Thickly slice the tomatoes and place them in a single layer on the greased pan.
- In a small bowl make a paste by combining the parmesan cheese, 2 tablespoons olive oil and chopped parsley. Season paste with a few shakes of black pepper.
- Spread the paste evenly over each tomato.
- Bake for 15 minutes (top rack) until the tops are golden brown and bubbling.