Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
These cookies are so good. I make them and freeze til ready to use. The amount really depends on how thin you slice the cookie.
- Mix all ingredients well, stirring in Rice Krispies last.
- Shape into long, thin rolls, double wrap in plastic wrap, and freeze.
- To bake, slice very thin while frozen, place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 8 to 10 minutes until lightly browned.
- Keep the dough frozen and slice off the amount needed.
Very good cookie, I like the fact you can take out what you need from the freezer! I did use 1 cup whole wheat flour, and 1 cup white flour, more healthy that way, and used all margarine. Next time I will add some raisins or white choc. chips. Thanks for the recipe :)
So good..... made for DH's mens pool group this morning... and I've already gotten phone calls, they love them. Quick and easy, I love the fact that you can freeze the dough for later. Will certainly make again. Great flavor and so crispy and crunchy.
These were really good..partially froze the first batch, because I didn't want to wait any longer..lol.. and they still turned out great. There is still so much left in my frozen roll..great to pack in school lunches, could pop them in the oven in the morning. Followed recipe exactly, but maybe went about 12 min cook time, but I wanted to be sure they were crispy :) Thanks for a great cookie recipe !!