Recipe by YummySmellsca
Porridge isn’t just for breakfast anymore – a warm bowl of creamy oatmeal with a dab of peanut butter, a touch of honey, and magnesium-rich cocoa will help lull you off to dreamland.
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat milk
- 1⁄2 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1⁄2 cup rolled oats (not instant, the 5-minute variety)
- 1⁄2 large banana, mashed
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter or 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 teaspoon honey
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small pot, whisk together milk and cocoa powder until smooth and place over medium heat.
- When the milk begins to steam, add the oats and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to a simmer and cook for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the banana, peanut butter and honey and serve.